About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Friday, March 25, 2011

Loving "Let's Do Lunch" and "Curtain Call"

Well today was Thursday and Smashbox.com had their "lets do lunch" special again....todays gift was softlights tint (16.00 value) and you can use it with the curtain call items...for those who dont know....

On Tuesdays and Thursdays Smashbox offers a special....load up your cart on any day but checkout and pay on tuesday or thursday from 9 am - 2pm pst,  and receive a free gift with your purchase.  (yes you have to know time differences if you do not live in pst range). Now, what I love about this is that you can use this with the "curtain call" items (their version of clearance department) AND with the new customer loyalty program ...more details in a moment....you make out like a bandit on smash stash! I am sooooo in my element at the moment :)

Smashbox loyalty program = 5 points per dollar spent on smashbox website and at 500 points you get 10.00 gift certificate...AND you can do "lets do lunch" and shop in "curtain call" - purchases count toward your 500....in addition to the gift cards, birthday presents are given to members along with bonus deluxe samples added to every order.  You have to sign up for the program ON THE SMASHBOX WEBSITE. ( I put it in caps as reminder, this site is not smashbox's and I do not work for smashbox in any way).  I love this company! They are always finding innovative ways to part me from my money....and it's working :)

Anyway, I updated some of the collection links (not saying which ones so you have to look around on the site) and remember...feel free to comment on this page about anything you see on the site, as well as on "suggestion box" especially if you know of any collections i am missing, items for the tip page, or things you think i should add to this...(it is still a work in progress)

No comments:

Post a Comment