About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Hope everyone is ready for spring!  it's april and new colors are being announced as well as hints at fall shades...

Smashbox has mascara they are featuring and their pro mua released a video showing the beauty of using purple to the brow bone (who would have thought the bad 80s look could be made good?)  the video can be found posted on Smashbooks facebook page...i saw it and tried it out tonight (with a few adjustments) and got a ton of compliments on how i looked..

Also I added more collections to the list.....I am getting there...slowly but eventually my beauty book will be copied to here...i am more concerned with posting it all then with reviewing each ....i might go through and pick my years favourites from each once done...still figuring this out...

Til then, happy reading and enjoy winter being over :)

No comments:

Post a Comment