About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Get Exposed! Enter our “It� Girl Search now

Get Exposed! Enter our “It� Girl Search now

Please vote for me! ranked 8 of top 10 most popular :)

Thank you for those who have already voted!

No comments:

Post a Comment