About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Tuesday Let's Do Lunch special

For those who need it or just plain want it...todays Let's Do Lunch they are offering a creamy cheek color in "untamed".  For those interested...keep in mind it is the cheek color from the Untamed Collection (2009). Color is Terracotta.  Recap of that collection is :

  • waterproof shadow / liner trios
    • exotic
    • savage
  • lip gloss
    • flesh 
    • raw
  • untamed creamy cheek color - terracotta
  • double ended eye brightener (with tiger stripes on it)
  • shadow liner duos (these were released along with the collection but not always mentioned as part of it)
    • goddess
    • smolder
    • slate
    • cashmere
Think fleshy earthy tones with some exotic purple blended in and that sums up the collection.  pretty and long wearing....todays LDL is from it and if needing replacement is free with any purchase :)  me? I am passing...I like the collection but rarely wear it enough to need duplicate blush

Take care and enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment