About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sale@ Sephora!

Okay...I am lacking as a hardcore blogger....I know this, you all know this...*hangs head in shame*  I can not believe I forgot to mention details about Sephora's sale...

between April 15-21, those in usa, enter code BICHIC in promo box and get 15% off your purchase.  If you use a server like ebates, it is an additional 4% off....yes not much but hey 19% off total bill before taxes? and if it is over 50.00 your getting free shipping....FYI I bought the masters class style files collection...59.00 - 15% + tax = 50.13.  Not bad huh? lol the code is NOT a one time thing....use as often as you like...so...to take advantage of the samples I want to try...I placed 2 59.00 orders...and saved 18.00 plus got 6 samples instead of  3....yes I know they offer deluxe sample....however I am currently hoarding my BI points and samples? big deal right? well...nearest sephora is 2 hours from me and to try scents or lotions/ creams before buying and stuck with something...sample packets are fantastic way to do it!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment