About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Contest!!!!

Smashbox is holding a contest...details are simple.

If you have facebook, simply like the smashbox fan page, then click the link to sign up for the contest.  There are some rules such as must be in usa and over 21 and other small technicalities...but..the prizes are fantastic....I am copying and pasting straight from the fan page so I don't mess up the details :


1ST PRIZE:Trip for 2 to New York City, including tickets to LCD Soundsystem’s FINALSOLD-OUT concert at Madison Square Garden on April 2, 2011.
2ND PRIZE:Trip to L.A. for you and three friends for a party at Smashbox Studios with a livestream of the concert from Pitchfork.com on April 2, 2011.
3RD PRIZE:“Ultimate Studio” giveaway, including a digital camera (handpicked by Smashbox co-founder/renowned photographer Davis Factor) + $500 worth of Smashbox goodies
I so want the 2nd or 3rd prize more then the first, though smash reps did post that the 1st and 2nd prize winners would not be disappointed when it came to smash stash items :)  Keep in mind this is a contest held by smashbox and not by me (am only clueing in those who might not know of it)....so ...you are subject to their rules of entry and winning.  Have fun and good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment