About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend!

Hope everyone's weekend is going well! Feel free to comment or ask questions or offer tips...this is new experience for me and sometimes I feel as if I am talking to myself though the page views say 160+ people and 7 countries viewing here :)

Smashbox comment on the official fan page asked opinion about 2 items....and I thought I would share and ask what people think...

1- Bronzer in spring (ideal tip is use 3 design and reverse 3 to apply only to forehead cheek and jawline so as to not overdo it)  good idea? bad idea? wait for summer for more natural? and for application...what do you think of the 3 pattern...I have done it and like how easy when i am in rush, though shading isnt always ideal for my skin tone...

2- burgundy lip color is being looked at for fall shade....should it be now? or keep only the light and vibrant colors for spring and summer?
         I use burgundy when going out in evening but not sure if daytime glam is a good mix for me in summer...anyone using it already and which shades are your favs?

No comments:

Post a Comment