About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 2 ...still here, novelty of blog not worn off yet

2 things...
1- Don't forget to stop by Ulta for the 21 days of beauty....today is the smashbox promo 1 of 4 that will happen. You do not have to be there on these days for the prices, but you do if you want to talk to the reps from smashbox.

  • dates for smashbox are : 3/18, 3/20, 3/25, 4/2
  • can get the limitless beauty collection for 39.00 (value of 115)
    • a 5 shade eyeshadow palette
    • lip gloss limitless round the clock
    • eyeliner limitless black violet
    • blush rush everlasting?  (packages not marked and except for eye palette, I have all these)
    • photo finish foundation primer 
      • was at mall and stopped in ulta :( package not marked for shades and if me and the saleswoman are right on shades, only thing I dont have is palette so no new SB in my future until they sell it separately or I need replacements of those items enough to be worth it
  • free travel brush set with any smashbox purchase - these well known brushes but in travel size, I included the numbers of the full size for reference only
    • crease, #10
    • smudger #20 (brush end not sponge end style)
  • try me kit for 19.00 - made for those just getting into smashbox, it includes the smaller, travel sized items that are staples in any addicts collection (please see my post in the 2011 collection page if you want detailed breakdown of sizes / colors / values of items)
    • photo finish foundation primer
    • photo finish lid primer
    • lip gloss
    • eye liner
    • mascara


2-Ok, I was doing more research on the older collections and realized that in one collection the shadowliner trio is called "scene marker" and in another the same trio is called "blockbuster". Good thing I check before buying things or I would wind up with yet another duplicate item...

But this got me thinking I need to start listing collections so others have info and can add to their collections or know when to avoid buying item they already would have...thats assuming anyone actually ends up reading this :) though the stats page says I have had 4 visitors so far...  must be my friends who are being supportive :) thank you :)

So, my daily goal will be to list at least 1 collection a day on the page I just started, and if anyone knows of a collection or sees one I post as incomplete....please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment