About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Sunday, May 15, 2011

New Kit release....kind of

The Luminous Summer kit is on the Smashbox site as new for this summer...ok then...

  • Its a face and body highlighter in Allure (previously released)
  • mini artificial light luminizing lotion in Flash - guess this is offering a purse size..
  • eye beam double ended brightener - great but I prefer the poured photo op
  • lip shine in Melon Drama (heartbreaker collection)
  • jet set waterproof eye liner in bronze - only "must have" in this kit...IMO

See...nothing new :(  but it gives a new combo to try using old fav's...

No comments:

Post a Comment