About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Monday, May 2, 2011

Mary Kay Cosmetics :) yes it is not a smashbox link lol

This is the link to a friends site...she is a rep for mary kay.  No she is not bribing me to post this lol.  Apparently since I last tried Mary Kay Cosmetics..they have changed their formulas...so for those looking for a rep or for those interested in trying out the products...consider Stephanie as a sales consultant :)
marykay.com/stephaniempietsch/default.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment