About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mail today = goodies!!!

Well my entering contests paid off again! Courtesy of the April Contest by "the nerdy fashionesta" I received in the mail today a benefit Radiant Skin Care 3 piece set, pair of Aldo earrings (will have to gift them since I think the nickel content in posts will be too high for me), a gorgeous Zora nail color, and .....SMASHBOX lol ..the "perfectly polished lids" set. I am in heaven :D

So...when I post contests for everyone to enter (from other sites) ...you can be assured I only post ones that I know will actually pay out goodies :)  Take care all and enjoy your Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment