About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Monday, April 11, 2011

New! Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm + 3 new lip gloss shades

New! Limitless Lip Stain & Color Seal Balm + 3 new lip gloss shades

Newest Editions from Smashbox site!! Loving how the stains look, hopefully their reality matches the hype and dried out lips doesn't happen....

maybe that will be my Tuesday lunch purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment