About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Let's Do Lunch Thursday

For those of you who have not checked Smashbox website yet, todays lunch special is the Heartbreaker perfume.  It sells for 22.00 and is the free gift for todays shopping....good thing for me as mine is almost empty! A floral and spice scent that is light and fitting for spring....plus it is free :)  worth checking out the site from 9-2 pst if there is anything you need

Yes I tend to sound like a smashbox ad, but remember....I am not affiliated with them and I do not get paid by them (my products were purchased by me).  I use the products exclusively since they are one of the very few that I have not broken out from and always get compliments when I use...so my entire train case (and it is the oversized 2 section rolling kind) is overflowing with smashbox products :)

If you are looking at the collection links and see one I missed....please let me know. I have around 30 I still have to type out...but most of the collections / kits should be posted and showing....I am chipping away at listing them.    I am also considering making a link for "create your own" collections....color combinations I have used that worked well and will open postings for anyone on that for people to share their own tried and true experiments (no it does not have to be all smashbox items for it)

Until later...have fun and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment