About Me

My photo
Middle of Nowhere, Home base in Northeast, United States
My passion is in traveling, however when I am not on some distant shore, I can be found in the nearest mall or online perusing Sephora, Smashbox, Ulta and Ebay sites for the latest color combinations. I use Smashbox exclusively, Philosophy, and OPI nail colors...but am willing to explore others if there is something spectacular that I feel I HAVE to have. *I am not affiliated with, nor work for, smashbox....I only enjoy using their products - listings are from smashbox, comments / reviews are from me*

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday!!!!!

Okay reason for my excitement? let's do lunch special is today and todays special is a free eye shadow single in the shade of "honey"..this is a great shade for under brow to highlight ...is so light you can use in corners of eyes to make eyes appear larger and "pop" more...so...i am thinking i will be picking up those eyeshadow singles in the curtain call that i didn't get before and having one of these thrown in my box is an added bonus!
platinum = 12.00
honey = free
targeted pore & line primer mini or endless lip gloss mini or onyx eyeliner mini  = free
lid primer packet = free
shipping free
tax $0.72 = 12.72....AND 60 pretty points towards another gift card (10.00 for every 500 points)
hmmmm yep i am shopping between 9 and 2 today....are you?
 :)


(oh and join ebates and get 4% cash back= $0.48 - more then half the tax back)

now just need groupon to get hooked up with smashbox :)

No comments:

Post a Comment